Wednesday 25 March 2009

Pretty Pink


Well at last i have managed to make a couple of cards........not really feeling in the mood though....poor sassy happy one minute and right misery the next.....aw well never mind as me gran used to say *it will all come out in the wash* bless her so heres a very pink girly card.....coloured the little flowers with my promarkers..image from a friend..thank you friend lol!!!! and the rest remnents from my stash oh and used my nestie small round for the happy birthday rub ons from pebbles and co...i love the fonts on these..thanks for popping by love and hugs sassyxxxx

7 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

oH golly this is stunning Sue , I just got this stamp it arrived today but how can I top your card its out of this world
hugs Susie x

Caryn said...

What a stunning card Sue, she looks amazing. You are really getting the hang of those promarkers aren't you? I love the punched edge you've got, is that your new MS punch? Congrats on winning that candy by the way - was so pleased for you when I saw your name had been drawn. Hope you have loads of fun with all that loot!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Well yer might well be a numpty on the pooter, but there's nowt wrong with yer colouring skills gal!!!! This is gorgeous as all your creations are.
Luv Me xxx

Christine said...

Gorjuss card Sassy I realy do love pink, & this fits the bill brill.

Christine xx

Lindiloo said...

This is so vibrant Sue. I Love it.
Luv
Lindiloo
xx

Irene said...

Wow Sassie, gorgeous. I love the colours and you are a wiz with the Promarkers.

luv
irene
xxxx