Monday 20 April 2009

On the wings of the butterfly



Well its getting late...still feeling rough..but managed to do some parchment work just for a change as i find it relazing..havent done any in ages so its far from perfect in the grid work..ive never had lessons and sometimes i wish i had ...i hope youve all had a good week end and hope you like my romantic card lol!!! i used linen card stock and the egding was my impress border die..of course gilittered with glamour dust..a panel was made with the cuttlebug swiss dots folder and also dusted added the left over edge from my border also dusted with glamour dust ...3 layered parchy butterly tinted in palest pink with roses under the wing...*carrying them to a loved one*...bows and gems of course..did i ever tell you i love my embellies lol!!! added a pale pink feather in the tail of the butterfly...thanks for any comments and also for stopping by hugs and


17 comments:

kaylou said...

hi there
a beautiful card i can see a lot of work has gone into it, (I havn't done parchment for years can't concentrate on it now, four kids might have something to do with it.)lol.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Linda said...

Hi Sue, lovely card u hav done which u always make lovely cards. Can i ask 4 ur help sue. When i asked u b4 about putting a link to another blog site. When i do it i have to put all the address. How u do it i don't know, u just put Tammys place. (I don't know how to explain this to u Sue, am not very good at this). Pity u didn't live around the corner from me. I can pick things up more better when people show me how it's done. Never mind....take care lin xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful girly card, glad you got going again on parchment work :o)
Jackie xx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Oh your card is beautifull. Its gorgeous,so fragile I love everything about it. There is nothing wrong with your parchment craft, I only wish I had the patience to do this.

luv
irene
xxxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a stunningly, beautiful card Sassy.
It's so elegant and romantic.This is one of those cards that you would put in a frame and keep forever.
xxx

Cass said...

Stunning card.
Cass xxx

Yvonne said...

Stunning card, so pretty and fresh looking ,parchment amazes me. just beautiful!

Alice said...

I really like this card!! It's so romantic!
Alice

Wellnifty said...

Wow, stunning card, I love it

Chris x

Vee said...

Love this card. It's absolutely beautiful.
xx Vee

gina g said...

Stunning card Sue so elegant. Hope you are soon feeling better. luv gina xx

Christine said...

Ohhh Sassy this is so dreamy & floaty so STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS you got the message yet???
trying to tell you IL LIKE IT A LOT....


hugs Christine xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous card so pink and fabulous ,hugs Dawnxxx

Papirskreppa said...

I like this one. So delicate colours. Romantic.

Chrissie said...

I don't know how I missed this one Sassy. It's fab! You always make your cards look so feminine and floaty. Really delicate too!
Yummy!
Chrissie

Merry said...

Wow....what a lovely card. I like the blue version also but this one wins out.

Susie Sugar said...

This is such a pretty card darling I love it xx