Wednesday 6 May 2009

Birthday Wishes




Evening. all!!!....been a very different day today..had a training day and not what i expected..a bit distressing but interesting too and the mood im in didnt help but just had to buckle up and get on with my job...feel the world is going so fast around me and im stood still or trying to cross a extremly busy road and i cant...suppose it will all be clear.someday ..right me loverlies.....made this tonite not for any challenge but just had a play and trying to relax a bit....so not totally convinced about this card nothing special but its one for the birthday box lol!!!! i do hope you are all well and nice and busy crafting im off for a early night ...am bushed!!! ive decided to see the dr asap..as im not sleeping well and then when i do eventually nod off its time for work and i dont wanna go..SO IM not gonna bore the pants off you all so please ignore my sorry for myself wafflings.....but i hope you will still look at my blog as it means alot knowing you are all around...thanks for popping in ..you are little stars ....xx

7 comments:

June Nelson said...

OOh its gorgeous sis, believe it or not gues what imge I coloured last night..................exactly lol. sleep well darlin, and wake up refreshed loves yer loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sassy well this looks to me something really special the colours are gorgeous that image is lovely and it has your flair with the design and embellishments.

I know what you are going through with the not being able to sleep I have this problem and most days can only get a couple of hours but I hope you can get a good nights sleep tonight.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Diamond Doll said...

Fab card sue, love the spotty Ribbon and the cute little girl.Sorry your not sleeping well, hope your Dr listens to what your saying to him as mine does,nt and helps you get through.
((hugs))
Trish (-:

Jackie said...

It looks special enough to me, very girly :o)
Jackie xx

Linnie said...

this is just beautiful i loooove the imge
luv
linniexzxx

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Sassy love this image & the colouring is great lovely colour combo.

hugs Christine xx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy,

Just beautiful, special and so cute.

luv
irene
xxxx