Monday 29 June 2009

This blog is pure giggleness.

hiya me luvverlies i just had to have a peep into this blog that clarky was writing about and i can honestly put my hand on heart and say its a long time since i laughed like i have done tonite...i nearlly peed my pants lol!!!! if you wanna a bloomin good giggle you must read this blog...a wonderfully talented lady visit slightly south of insanity alot of her stories im sure we relate to....hilarious please go for a read you wont be sorry...ttfn

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Sassy your right I am PMSL with tears down my face she should be a stand up comic, not in midwifery & your comms just made it worse for me you realy are a one.. my gawd if ever we meet I know we'll have a hoot girl truly....

hugs & thanks for the laugh Christine xxxxx