Tuesday 10 November 2009

Blue is the colour


Evening me blogging beauties a bit of a late one for me got engrossed with the *F*word i love gordon ramsey...i likes a bit of rough ooops got carried away there well as per the normal i have found the second shoe which i enlarged in my photo shop coloured with polycromos then added crystal laquer and sprinkled gems...used gold leaf on navy card stock & sole of shoe also used my new flowers from wild orchid..adore that place...adorned in my ott way with ribbons cant for the life of me think of a sentiment...so any suggestions please...hope you like it i know im not of the norm but when ever did i say i was normal lol!!!! off to hospital tomoz for my MRI results about my back so fingers crossed they can mend me....heres hoping ttfn have a good day tomoz love and thanks for visiting and any comments you care to leave would make me smile before bed time.....nitey nite sleep well xxxxx




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW love this one sassy its beautiful. Lol i am giggling at your bit of rough comment about gordon ramsey hehe ... hugs june xxxx

WendyK said...

Hi Sue, great to hear from you again. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Hope you are OK. Love your vintage ones.
Wendy x