Monday 16 November 2009

Christmas Angel challenge


Hiya busy fingers....well this is really out my comfort zone and my very good friend VIV offered me the opportinuty for this challenge id been on Sherrys blog and loved this oh so different altered angels and viv mailed me to see if i wanted a go ..so here she is i used sherrys template and altered it slightly not sure the dimentions are acurate ...added my feather tothe wings so hope that was ok......right must dash im at work....ooops but needed to get her on before she flys away lol!!! hoping you are all having a lovely monday.....ttfn my loverly busy fingers crafters and comments would be lovely too thanks so much for all the comments that really do make me smile xxxxxxxxxx






6 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

She's so pretty i want one!!

Viv said...

Flippin eck... you were quick!!! And she's a beauty too! x

Anonymous said...

Hi sassy she is gorgeous you clever lady you !!
I have been busy all weekend so not had chance to blog til now and glad i saw this cutie
hugs June xxx

Sherry said...

Wow Sassy - this is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you'll join the Art 'n' Soul Flickr group cos then I'd have a chance of swapping with you!

Crystal said...

This is beautiful Sassy!

linziloo said...

Beautiful Sassy