Monday 25 April 2011

A card

Well long time has passed and im still here but sadly my card making has took a turn for the worse..also been in hospital for a month i found myself with a massive Hematoma in my abdomen..also had internal bleeding and had 3 lots of someones kind donation of blood i have a filter fittef next to my heart at the moment as i have a few clots but unable to have warfrin due to the bleed so hopefull the filter will be removed soon and then on another weeks stay around 12th in Hospital for warfrin IV as my bloods all over the place and im fragile at the moment so i really havent been at all well ive had so many needles and tubes but good job i cant remember all the stuff that happened was too ill.. but really wanted to say hello and as im home resting im taking a long walk through your blogs.....xx

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh Sassy, it's so good to see you posting. I often think about you and pop into your Ebay shop to see if you've added anything. Yikes you have been ill, please take it easy and rest, rest, rest so that you can get back to crafting and blogging. I still have the card you sent me when my Ebay item went into the Royal Mail Black Hole - it's on display in my lounge and is often admired by vistitors. Huge hugs to you and fingers crossed for a speedy and full recovery.

Jodie said...

Youd DID this? This is amazing it's so simple and beautiful! How do you do it?

Sherry said...

Oh dear Sassy, you have been going through it! I thought I hadn't seen you around for a while and now I know why!

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend, love and best wishes,

Sherry xxxxx

Jackie said...

Oh bless you sassy, it's so good to see you and you card is so beautiful :o)
Take care, don't overdo it, look forward to seeing your next post.
Hugs, Jackie xx

June Nelson said...

Wow sis you havent lost your touch anyway. e mailed you darl but didnt get a reply, hopes you still loves me!!!! sending you huge gentle cuddles......................toots xxxxxx

June Nelson said...

Hi sis been mailing you and you havent answered one of them, I do hope your ok huggies and love June xxxx

Uhooi said...

Uhooi..
Waw,, This card is very good and creative,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

hapi said...

Hi sassy, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

hapi said...

Hi sassy, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog