Monday 23 January 2012

Saturated Canary Baby

hello dear bloggers hope you all had a good weekend..dosnt it go fast though but had a play at my very first Eisal card..yeah!!! hadnt a clue how but fathomed it out with the help of you tube lol!!!!! and here she is adorable Saturated Canary baby....and in pink she was a joy to make and on my card used promarkers not the pink i wanted but its ok..ive done the inside a little too with a bib...flow


ers pins all from my fav place wild orchid..lace ribbon from stash added a doiley off ebay..anyway i hope you like her still practiding my blending and its the hair i struggle with..but then i struggle with my own hair hehe thanks for popping in please leave a message if you can t warms my heart..sassy hugs xxx







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sassy, this is absolutely stunning! The more I see of these gorgeous images the more I want them! Fabulous job, well done!!

Hugs, Barbara xx

Pamela said...

Easel cards are my current favourite card shape. You've done really well for your first one.