Tuesday 3 April 2012

Bird cage shabby chic style

Hello sweeties....just a quick post to show you my Birdcage in a rather again OTT shabby chic with dove
found these die cuts of ebay and had seen a vidieo on how to do it ..it was in chipboard which i hadnt got so had to do it in these pr cut shaped cages (tim holtz) dies from ebay and to get them to stick on three sides was a bit fiddly..need to neaten though on my wiring lol!! adorned with tuelle..pearls...flowers and here it is i had to make a bottom base as i couldnt attach the dove as i intendid to do  like it was just hanging around inside the cage so then i stuck my bird on the bottom and glued the base i used some pretty lace on the edges to hide the glue ...but as it was a first attempt its turned out rather lovely if i do say so myself....off to do another just can help myself a big hug and many thanks to all of you that take time out of your day to leave me such lovely comments aw it does wonders for my moral.....MWAH xxxxx

9 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Rather lovel, it's gorgeous and well worth all your effort.
Fabulous colours and embellishments.
I jusr LOVe all of yor work.
luv
irene
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love shabby chic.xxx

Pamela said...

It's brill Sassy! Fits right in with your style of crafting.

Unknown said...

utterly stunning!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab project!

Viv said...

just scrummy Sass. xx

Jackie said...

Oh wow, it's gorgeous :o)
Jackie xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW, this is amazing! I love it! Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Nice!, definitely Nice Sassy! Judy x