Wednesday 4 July 2012

Little bear & Happy 4th JUlLY

Afternoon my gorgeousness...what a grey day..oh my keyboard is playing up i think its full of glitter.lol!!!so have to give it a shake and its ok for a bit..the bits that come out are enough to embellish a card even tiny bits of card get in there... A VERY HAPPY 4TH July to all my oversea friends ..hope you all have a fabulous day.....well onto my card thought i would have a play at a design challenge i need to find it...so have inked a LOTV stamp arnt they the cutest and yes sorry i have used this teddie again but hes so cute he almost jumps on to my acrylic block for stamping..used brown vellum which ihave had years and i mean years..some old paper from a pad which i cant remember but i found this odd sheet lurking...used wild orchids flowers and binding and some tiny bobbly braid..and a few pearls hope you like it it was a quickie this morning i hope whatever your doing is keeping you all happy..welcome to my new followers so pleased you liked my blog enough to follow..such a pleasure to have you all on board..sassy hugs  ttfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx goingbb offbeack toevend te chaengel!!!!!!see what i mean about my  key board.....honest i have go back a redo.....not funny!!!!!!going  back off to find the challenge thats what its spupposed to say..hehehhe this is the challengehttp://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/

20 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh Sassy, this is simply stunning.xxx

Caroline said...

Hi gorgeous card love that bear which is coloured beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Sassy what a cutie and just coloured right. Bet he has a wonderful view and hope it isnt rain up there. Have a lovely day. xx

Rosietoes said...

Everything you touch turns to magic Sassy. This is gorgeous as always. Love the colours x

Edna x

Sue said...

gorgeous card Sassy, I adore that cute bear and your colouring is just so beautiful.
I have to agree with Edna, you definitely have a magic touch with cards, can you send me some please!
Hope you get your keyboard sorted!!

big hugs Sue

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Sassy! I love the colour combination and your colouring is fab!

Sarah x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful card Sassy! Hope your day has been a good one, Judy x

June Nelson said...

OOoh its beautiful me darlink and I love your sparkling balloon, its just beautiful loev and hugies from me, tots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Love this card Sassy a real cutie...great colours and love the papers and fab design! Jo xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Sassy!! So many stunning makes while I've been away - what a treat for me to catch up! All your cards are gorgeous and I love your heart box.
xxx

mags said...

Such a gorgeous card Sassy. The image is so cute and coloured beautifully. Love the layout and colour combo. Off to check out what you have been creating while I have been away.
Mags
x

Viv said...

Cutie patootie Sass.... just like me............lol Great card hun. x

Kim said...

such a cute card Sassy and I agree, those LOTV stamps just beg to be used!
Kim x

Kirsty said...

Hi This is so cute !! Colouring and design are brilliant ! Love it ;0) x

Donna said...

Thank you for wishing us a Happy 4th of July, as we celebrate our Heros for our freedoms and liberty!

Blessings for a wonderful Wednesday for all not in this country!

Blessings,
Donna

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card Sassy, so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Moni said...

Beautiful card, and cute image. hugs,moni

Rita said...

Beautiful Card. I love the little bear. Hugs Rita xx

Ally said...

aaaaw ho cute it is!!! So wonderful, the cutie is flying towards me in his balloon!! Ah I will keep him safe and sound in me little flat and I will stroke him til it hurts!
:o) ooops, Bailey just scratched me...
Hugs, HRH

Heidi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)