Sunday 12 August 2012

Holiday at grandmas

Happy Sunday my gorgeousness....well hasnt he weather been kind....finally got to wear some summer clothes but so yearn for a proper holiday somewhere away from it all..sandy beach..a cool breeze...book in one hand and a drink in the other blue skies the ebb and flow of a gentle tide...awwwwwwwwww bliss ..but back to reality and work tomorrow.. looking after the mob wonder what tomorrow will bring.. doom and gloom Mondays ...no doubt but hey ho im luckier than most and for that im grateful...well this card never made it here was gonna bin it...my colouring went to pot...and it reminds me of those chewy sweets as a kid  a *banna Split** remember them anyone..they were huge..certainly shut me up with one of them and gob stoppers..geeeees they lasted a life time till you got to the aniseed bit..sorry i digress....anyway decided to pop her together a mo's image.. coloured in pro markers..tulle flowers and wild orchids lace of eBay spot paper from Hot Dichorty Dog...hope you might like her...well i mustn't sit here for  much longer im taking root...the washing has just bleeped..the irons looking lonely and the bed..well looks like a fights gone on..lol!!! SASSY  hugs to one and all a big  welcome to my new followers  thanks for deciding to jump on board  to catch up with you all .....have super day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  






17 comments:

Moni said...

Stunning card, and the image is so cute. Love the colour combo, the lace and all details. Hugs,moni

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Ally said...

STTR, I have been neglecting you I'm soooooooooo sorry!!! It's my blogging Sunday and my still slow computer drives me nuts... I guess I need a new one :(
Your card is fabby, relly sweet!
Hugs, HRH

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sassy. I love the sweet image, your colouring is fabulous(even though you think it isn't) and I love the Sassy Embellishments.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the day, not too much housework though
Hugs Sue

Marlene Atkinson said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colours. Marlene

Rosietoes said...

Super card Sassy. Love the colours you have used and that gorgeous lace.
Edna x

Kim said...

hi sassy, love that card, the brown colours look fab! and love that kitty image too!
Kim x

Joey said...

Oh My.... Hunny you have captured vintage so beautifully here, the colours and image are delightful, the bow with the pins is a gorgeous touch. Joey xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Sassy, the image is sweet, I like the lace and the chocolate bow.
Kevin xx

tilly said...

it's a very pretty card in browns and cream, enjoy your day
Tilly

KellysKards said...

Aww I think the card is beautiful. Your colouring looks fab to me. I remember gobstoppers, I had a huge one as big as a tennis ball at one point. I never got to the centre as it ended up in the bin. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Sassy, Oh my goodness, what gorgeousness ! I love those colours and the gorgeous polka dots, beautiful cute image too my friend. Hope you are well
Hugs June x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Sassy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kjersti said...

Love this card Sassy - gorgeous colours, papers and image, beautiful coloring too!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards since my last visit Sassy. I am now busy trying to play catchup after being glued to the Olympics :o)
Jackie xx

Viv said...

Gorgeous card and such a lovely colour combo too Sassy :) Viv xx

Hanna - Rebecca " TheMissHaven " said...

oohhh , sassy !! The card is wonderful :) LUUUUV IT ;)Tfs
Hugs Rebecca